January 05, 2008

Surfing the Net and Make Profit From It

In my last post on this MySurfingNotes blog, How to Organize Your Surfing Activity, there are two great questions about surfing and make profit from it.

The first question is “How to surfing the net effectively?”

As a net surfer we had wasting our time by browse some un-necessaries sites and information. We have a ‘wild cursor’. That easy to jump everywhere along the net session with it.

To make an effective surfing I have been preparing a book note behind my laptop. On its page wrote my surfing aim in this session. There is a target on each item with it timing.

By doing it I have been surfing the net effectively. I know it was training me to be a discipline surfer when I use it before.

The second question is “How to Make a Maximal Profit from Our Surfing Activities?”

After my online session, in my next computing session, I will opening my browser and read some pages there by going to ‘my history’ place. This offline session give me some information about my surfing habit. By knowing my surfing habit I can improve it to be the effective surfing activity.

I name it “self-training”.

I have an effective way to surf the net and I had some profit from it, both money and experience.

How about you? I want to know it. Would you like to share it here?

Love … and … Peace

Isyaias Sawing

No comments: