November 30, 2007

Never Dream

I never dream to be a webmaster. But with some little practices I now know what PHP, HTML and wide internet experiences are.

In Internet Money Formula I am using DRUPAL. It’s my newest experience. I need to know this system closely. For more than two years I have used WORDPRESS for Easy Guidance and MyBecause.com websites. It’s exciting to know all of those systems or programs. I never dream about entire of that before.

The plain HTML is used on IdeBisnis.com. The website design is supported by my online buddy. I have some plan to change it to become some special site in my online business.

By reading this, you know that this MySurfingNotes site is base on BLOGGER system. It is one of famous system on net today, too. You may use that as you want and get some profit both money and experience.

Let your dream come true … or … let enjoy your glory as a dream …

Best regards,

Isyaias Sawing

No comments: