November 06, 2007

Traffic Double Impact

Traffic double impact is an answer to my question in MySurfingNotes last post, Use This Money Formula Wisely, “How to get pure traffic which will make some click on AdSense link ads?”

By surfing the net I had found a provider with it free service. As its name it is multiply my post exposure on net. By making a deep research on this free service I make a double impact on my selected posts from two of my blog on Blogger. As you can see, this post - Yes! This “Traffic Double Impact post” - will be exposing on multiply, too. Check it on http://isyaias.multiply.com/

I can imagine how it influencing my incoming traffic.

Take ONE action and get TWO exposures!

How about if I create more than two account on this free service?

Finally, thanks to this free service.
Regards,

Isyaias Sawing.

No comments: