November 05, 2007

Use This Money Formula Wisely

This morning I receive a massage from a friend of mine like this one.

“This Money Formula is AdSense Program from Google. My own experiences with this money formula are as below.

$ Use Large-Rectangle-Block, without outlines or borders in blue color of it links.
$ Use other people content with permission or credit a direct link to their original source.
$ Have more sites with more web pages, because it is about QUANTITY.
$ Perfect Market? Forget it! Broad market is perfect market in this case.
$ Throw enough bait; more than three must be on target.
$ Remember this:“You cannot make any money with AdSense unless you are in lot of markets.”
$ Create more web sites.
$ Think about Procedure of your work and act on it.
$ State your achievable target.
$ Get some help in outsourcing to select market, keyword research, build and manage your web pages.
$ Use 3 to 5 keywords-phrases not root-keywords.
$ Use 4 golden links from AdSense on your pages. It means use just one block.
$ GET MONEY.

….”

What is startling about this message?
I had been ever read it before but I don’t know when and where. I have practiced it and get real result. Thanks to remind me about it again.

But the main problem is how to use it wisely?
How to get pure traffic which will make some click on AdSense link ads?

I should think about it in my next days.

Be blessed.

Isyaias

No comments: