October 11, 2007

Fair Sharing Traffic Maker

I know this service will going great manner to get the fair sharing in traffic. I had used it for more than 2 months and receive reciprocal links from other web owners. More than 300 websites had linked to MyBecause.com and InternetMoneyFormula.com. Thank to all of them.

What is fair-sharing-traffic-maker? Here it is!

“LinksNow.com allows ordinary webmasters like yourself to begin trading links with other webmasters without the time and hassle involved in finding and contacting other web sites for link exchange requests. In addition, studies show that 90% of link requests go unanswered. Our service facilitates these tasks and gives you access to thousands of webmasters who want to exchange links with your web site. “

The instantly profit by following this service is it is free. This reciprocal link exchange service will help me to increase my link popularity and improve my search engine ranking. By login to my member area I can make some selections to link exchange with which I want and reject other.

By become member I had offered with some script code to insert on my website to allow other web owners link exchange with mine. This service creates a fair sharing traffic for all of us.

If you want to apply this service to your website(s), just go to this service: LinksNow.com and create your free account there.

If you think MySurfingNotes is the exciting weblog, please subscribe to its RSS Feed. I know you know where the RSS link is. Just click on it and subscribe now.

No comments: