October 18, 2007

Founding Good Provider

In my 7 years online experience I had been used 4 Hosting and Domain Name Providers. Three of them are international providers and so far the only one is good for me. I don’t want to talk about the one in Indonesia – the local provider. It is good enough but I have a difficulty to pay them easily.

This only one is used by my online business for more than 5 years. I become so familiar with their service and quick action on my problems. Their assistances are very good and on time. Yesterday I was adding 2 of my domain on their service again. Thank you for their easy to use tools.

My reason to say this provider is good is because their service is secure and quick. I have a bad experience with other provider. They offer some secure service but it is needs more than 12 hour to overcome my password problem. With this only one provider the password problem was solved in less then 2 minutes. That is great for small business like mine.

Until this day I use this only one provider for almost all of my online business, especially in Domain Name and Hosting. I may go to them directly through this Hosting and Domain Name Provider.

Thank you for reading this.
Warmest Regards,
Isyaias Sawing





No comments: