October 27, 2007

Sleep is Primary Need of Human Being

I realize that sleep is the primary need of a human being, after read 6 articles about “Things You Shouldn’t Do Before You Go to Bed (If You Want to Sleep)” on Helium – from these writers: Kimberly Munsey-Carlton, Dave Wagner, Elyse Williams, Haroon, Wayne W, Jacqueline Price. They can be found on Helium, too.



I sleep 6 to 9 hour daily. I never have a difficulty to sleep. If I want go to bed at 11.00 PM, I will finish my entire tasks minimum 1 hour before that. I never disturbed by light, noise, and tomorrow planning. Because I laid it down and focus on my mind and body needs of recharge.

I know lack of sleep influence the metabolism of my body. If I miss one of my nights sleeps it influent two or three days of my comfortable life. This condition brings to stress.

“The number one culprit of insomnia these days is "stress." (Dave Wagner). “Conditions like insomnia can cause depression and social issues while sleep apnea can cause weight gain and even heart conditions resulting in death.” (Kimberly Munsey-Carlton). And the solution is: “At least, find something to do that soothes you, lulls you before trying to sleep.” (Dave Wagner).

Sleeping may recharge my body and my mind will be clear and fresh for my next day. “…, sleeping is the key to your happiness and your comfortable lifestyle.” (Haroon). I agree with this: “As the saying goes, early to bed early to rise makes a man (or woman) healthy, wealthy and wise.” (Jacqueline Price).

Enjoy your life, enjoy your sleeps and enjoy your dreams.

Isyaias Sawing

No comments: