October 24, 2007

Forgetting to Remember

This weblog remind me about pains and struggles. Connie, the author, tells me her stories through her posts on this BrainFoggles weblog. It’s exciting.

By reading her posts I learn to alive with my own pains and struggles. She was trying to encounter her daily life in her own power empowered by Jesus Christ Her Savior.

Below are her self words on BlogCatalog about her disabilities:

“I have Myasthenia Gravis, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ulcerative Colitis. Although I am disABLED, I am an advocate for others with disABILITIES. Doing all I can to be sure that people are judged by who they are and not what they can’t do.”

I take some time to teach myself by reading this great job. Get strong BrainFoggles/Connie!

Warmest Regards,

Isyaias Sawing

No comments: