October 19, 2007

More Money from Online Contextual Advertising Program

Online businesses are need advertising both free or natural and paid. Without it my network on online business becomes dust in the wind; echo on the desert. Why? Online businesses are based on electronic appearances such as website or weblog as it place and space.

I have websites as the place of my online business. Those websites need some advertising to get more traffic. I need free advertising by adding my websites on some search engine data base. If I feel it is does not enough I use some paid providers to do advertising for me.

Traffic can be converted to profit or money. Some of visitors come to my online business and make some clicks or buy my products. It is mean money, yes more profit to my online business. They know my online business from my free and paid ads.

The challenge is how to not losing money on advertising but profit from it. Here is my technique to make money from advertising while promote my online business. I come to this Online Contextual Advertising provider (my-aff). I create a free publisher account. In my account setting I add my websites and get some codes to placing on my websites. It done!

When some advertisers on this Online Contextual Advertising provider need the places to attach their ads, they come to my websites. They do some clicks there – I get some money in 15 days – and decide to place their ads on this Online Contextual Advertising provider, too. It is more money from online contextual advertising program.

If I want, I ask this Online Contextual Advertising provider to add my ads to their network buy become their advertiser. I paid my advertising cost there based on CPV, CPC, PPC and CPM programs.

No comments: