September 25, 2007

Blog Planned and Success Guiding

Paul and Jackie Birdsall, till today just had 5 posts posted on their official blog. It seems that this official blog is focused to support their main website Parents with Passion. Frankly, I have not reading their main website completely. I guest this is their marketing-promoting strategy. It’s good and can be followed.

This blog contains their thoughts about principle, concept, marketing strategy, business, and parenting tips while work at home. This is their task posted on their first post on September, 16 2007 for this official blog.

The design of blog their chosen is quite simple but information-focused. It’s okay for the official blog. Is simple is the best? May be it is one of their principle, too.

By reading their posts completely, I get some important information and tips which can be implemented easily in my own days. Thank you for it. It seem like you said that it all are your experiences, no other.

On their last post: There Just Isn't Enough Time . . .Yeah Right!, I just have a question. Does time created by God or by people?

I had answered that on my own mind. If you ask me for that question I’ll answer it for you. High appreciate for those who ask me on that.

Happy days are coming. Get it for your own pleasure, because you had created the times for it.

No comments: