September 19, 2007

My Exciting Journey

A. AdSense Monetization Revolution

I make some review on AdSense Program from Google. There are a nice explanation about that program and how to use it to monetize my website.

"Google AdSense rewards you for creating sites rich in high-quality, focused content... the sort of sites that make the Net a better place! Of course, these are the sites that build traffic and trust, establish credibility, and effectively PREsell your products or services."

Thank to Ken Evoy the founder of SBI.

B. Avoid Made for AdSense Site

As read on Wikipedia I know what is Made for AdSense Site and what is Scraper Site. It is a nigh mare for online business behavior.

This online business trend must be avoided. Why? Because it is build for money only. No important and intellectual capacity info there. They had become some copier-people. Don't give your respect for them.

C. Search Result Position

I make web search on Google about MyBecause. It is useful to know where MyBecause position on Google is.

The same action were done on Yahoo and MSN. I know were MyBecause placed on their data base.

D. Need The Special Relationship

I had visit Kampung Blog. I had made an account there. After waiting for their confirmation before use their service now I can use their snipped logo beside.

I use this service to build some relationship between me and other Blogger.
=:)=

If you --yes YOU are MySurfingNotes reader-- are enjoy this post, please subscribe to my RSS FEED.

No comments: