September 15, 2007

Business From The Backward

This morning I go straight to my backward business.

Here is one of them;

How Do I Earn $5000/month in Cognigen?

I often ask people "how much money would you have to make from Cognigen in order for you to QUIT your day-job?". The most common answer is $5000/month, so I decided to take some time and give you a DETAILED game plan that will help you achieve freedom from your day job.
The numbers I quote in this article assume a 50/50 split between recruiting and personal residual product sales; the way I did it.

The Secret Recipe!

Since you earn 1% on downline overrides, and 6-12% on personal sales, here is the sales volume (excluding MLM bonuses and Generational Overrides of course) required to reach these levels:

$100.00 : $5,000 in downline sales, $833 in personal sales
$350.00 : $17,500 in downline sales, $2,917 in personal sales
$1000.00 : $50,000 in downline sales, $7,143 in personal sales
$5000.00 : $250,000 in downline sales, $27,778 in personal sales
$10,000.00 : $500,000 in downline sales, $50,000 in personal sales

Your commission increases as you increase your personal volume, making you more money with each raise. Click here to see the pay scale.
That’s why I aggressively work the business on both ends of the candle. I do a lot of online residential LD and face-to-face business LD sales, but my downline also chips in a huge contribution. $250,000 in downline sales may seem like a lot, but not when you consider that it only takes 9 people just like you (with $27,778/month in sales) to reach it. In my case, it has taken 5,000 reps to get $250,000 in sales – or an average of about $50 in monthly sales per rep. Of course, there are agents with a lot more and agents with $0.

Now, you throw non-residual services, QR bonuses, Promotion bonuses, and Generational Residual Overrides into the mix and that adds even more to your residual commission check!


Submitted by:

Patrick Oborn
Cognigen Global Representative, National Trainer

++++++

I may go there by visiting this Free Job link.

I have other FrEE tool here BillZilla. This free tool help me calculating my phone cost.

No comments: