September 19, 2007

More Great Jobs on Blog

A. New Widget

Do you see the new widget beside?It's my new plugin on this MySurfingNotes blog. I have joined BlogRush.
Remember: It is estimated that more than 20% of blog readers are also bloggers!
You may go there and get that widget freely to added to your own site.Here is that link: http://www.blogrush.com/r16313481, and say to them that I sent you there than recieve my thank you.

B. New Posting

I had posted one essential thing in online business.
You may......discover Step-By-Step How a 24yr old College 'Kid' With ZeroMarketing Experience Went From a Lousy $9/hr Job to Making Over$1,000 a DAY Online with this FREE System! Success Month.

One more new posting on MyBecause.com. It is about How to Die Happily on it 2nd step.

C. Make Some Interesting DEAL

I discover the Deal Time, where I can make some deal by selling or buying some product.

By going there I have much opportunities to realize my online business goal.

No comments: