September 10, 2007

Monday Jurney

Here are 10 item in my monday morning surfing.

1. Company email checking. No New message.

2. Anti Virus update. Okay.

3. Personal email checking. There are three incoming emails.
One email push me to go to video buil it.
It's nice:

Here is TV on SITE:
SBI! TV

4. Browse Google Personal page.

5. Going to MyBecause.com, my personal blog about answering the various why questions.

6. Jump to Internet Money Formula, my other website. This website is dedicated for the online business persons.
Checking the visitor through ClusterMaps. It's free serice.

7. Back to Internet Money Formula.

8. Checking my another website: Easy Guidance To Online Business.

9. Just checking my local business in Ide Bisnis Cemerlang.

10. That all for this morning. Finally I posting this one.

No comments: