September 24, 2007

Sponsored Review as a Monetize Model

On Saturday, September 22nd 2007, I had received an email from SponsoredReviews.com Team. They said that my account has been approved. It is one day after I subscribed on their program and they had made some verification on MySurfingNotes and MyBecause websites.





Why I choose SponsoredReviews.com than other?
Because, as they said, their system includes all the functionality of their competitors, yet their transaction fees are the lowest. Advertisers pay much less to get the same amount of traffic and links. Their hybrid system is the only one that allows me to be either proactive or passive. I can buy reviews directly from bloggers or just create an opportunity to let the bloggers come to me.

By become a member of this service I can get Direct Traffic lead to Targeted Traffic; Buzz & Branding by getting Syndicate Stories from Reviewers; Search Engine Rankings by getting Quality Links Back from quality blogs; and Valuable Feedback as my Market Research utility.

I can become a reviewer, too. By review some blog as asked by some advertisers I’ll be paid. The payment method they used is PayPal. It’s a simple way to make money on net.

I’ll recommend this service to my friends. We can make money as we want. The good news is this service is FREE to joint.

No comments: